Monday 8 October 2012


Mr Lexy Mojo Eyes won the 2012 Nigerian Entertainment and Lifestyle Awards in UK

Mr Lexy Mojo Eyes, the CEO of LegendaryGold Limited the organizer of the Nigeria Fashion Week  recently won this years NEL Awards, held at NH Harrington Hotel, 5-25 Harrington Gardens, London,UK

The NEL awards recognises outstanding Nigerians that have excelled in their fields of expertise.Nominated along side Mr Lexy is Chief Mrs Julie Coker and a host of other notable Nigerians

The award was received on his behalf by renowned UK based designer Adebayo Jones.




1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed of herpes 3 years, and ever since then i have been taking treatment to prevent outbreaks, burning and blisters, but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of DR. USELU on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which I took according to his instructions for up to 2 weeks. After completing the medication I went back to my doctor for another test and the virus was all gone and I was completely cured, since then I have not had any signs of outbreak. I'm so filled with joy. With herbal medication Herpes Virus is 100% curable. I refer { DR.USELU } to everyone out there with the virus. Email: dr.uselucaregvier@gmail.com Add DR. USELU on whats App +234 7052898482

    ReplyDelete